Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the Traffics.io website (the "Service") operated by Traffics.io ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing Traffics.io, you are entering into an agreement with Traffics.io, and accept and agree to be bound by each and all of these Terms of Service. Traffics.io may amend, alter and update these Terms of Service, at any time and without notice to you, by posting the amended terms or new Terms of Service on this web site. The amended terms or new Terms of Service shall become effective immediately and automatically upon posting, and you agree to be bound by such amended terms and new Terms of Service.
Traffics.io is an advertising tool that offers an easy way to connect between advertisers and publishers.
Our service simplifies the process of buying traffic and optimizing it by using machine learning technologies and advanced statistical models.
By signing up you also agree that the Traffics io services may include certain communications from Traffics io such as newsletters, administrative messages, service announcements and that these communications are part of Traffics io membership. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Traffics io services shall be subject to the Terms of Service. You understand and agree that the Traffics io services is provided "AS-IS" and that Traffics io assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
- "Service/s" are features and tools, provided by Traffics.io to its Customers.
- "Customer/s" is the legal entity using our Services, that will buy ads through Traffics.io service to display owned or 3rd party promotions.
- "Site" is the Traffics.io and properties within the Traffics.io / www.Traffics.io domains.
- "Supplier" is a third party advertising network from which Traffics.io purchases ads and advertising space.
- "Traffic" is a flow of visitors sent or redirected to client submitted URL, providing exposure to Client website, product or service.
- "Popunder" is the type of ads displayed by Traffics.io to the website owned or managed by the publisher. The popunder ad is displayed through various methods, with the consent of the website owner. The popunder ad will open a new browser window behind the current browsing session of the visitor when the website of the publisher is clicked.
Accounts and registration
To access certain features of the Service, you may be required sign up for a Traffics.io account. When you sign up for an account, you will be required to provide us with some information about yourself, such as your email address or other contact information. You represent and warrant that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Traffics.io account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Traffics.io account.
By signing up you also agree that the Traffics.io services may include certain communications from Traffics.io such as newsletters, administrative messages, service announcements and that these communications are part of Traffics.io membership. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Traffics.io services shall be subject to the Terms of Service. You understand and agree that the Traffics.io services is provided "AS-IS" and that Traffics.io assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings.
By registering to Traffics.io services, we have the right to request additional information about your transactions if under the suspicion the transaction was not authorized or made by the owner of the account.
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend any account that has used stolen, hacked or unauthorized payment accounts for Traffics.io services without any prior notice.
For transactions from Traffics.io to Customer, if under the suspicion the account security was breached, a Traffics.io representative will request confirmation from account owner. Failure to reply to the confirmation e-mail will result in delay or cancelation of the transaction, as well as cancelation of the Traffics.io account password.
Limitation of liability
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
- Use of the Service
- Your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights
- Any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Service with whom you connected via the Service.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
These Terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of Israel. Traffics.io and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
Third-Party website and content
Modifications and interruptions
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Service at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Service. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Service without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Service.
You may not access or use the service for any purpose other than that for which we make the service available. The service may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the service, you agree not to:
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the service, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the service and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the service.
- Use any information obtained from the service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the service in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the service.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the service or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the service.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the service or the networks or services connected to the service.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the service.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the service.
- Make any unauthorized use of the service, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
Service use guidelines
- All payments for advertising must be made in full before the campaign will begin.
- Traffics.io does not guarantee sales or sign-ups. Traffics.io does guarantee the purchased traffic to be delivered to your website. Traffic will continue until 100% of the purchased traffic has been delivered.
- Traffics.io's Terms of Service, Disclaimer, FAQs and pricing of traffic packages can change at anytime without prior notice.
- In no event shall Traffics.io be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever due to the misuse of Traffics.io traffic services.
- Client acknowledges that by placing an order with Traffics.io that they have read, acknowledged and fully understood ALL paragraphs of these terms and conditions. All services should begin within 48 hours from the purchase time. All services are conducted on a first come, first serve basis. If you pay by online check or credit card, the campaign starting date shall be the date on which your check or credit card payment clears.
- Due to variances in amounts of traffic purchased at different times, the starting date may fluctuate, and we are in no way to be held responsible if your campaign does not start by a specific date. We can also not guarantee that your traffic will be delivered within the time span you specify as visitors depend on amount available on our network at that time. We do guarantee that we will continue running your campaign until all visitors purchased are sent.
- Traffics.io cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to deliver visitors to your URL. Such factors include, but are not limited to: downtime on your server, overuse of your bandwidth quota (if applicable), errors on your site and network outages beyond our servers. Please contact your web hosting company or network provider if you are unsure about whether your hosting account is sufficient for the traffic amount you are ordering.
- Traffics.io will in no way be held responsible for slow server bandwidth. Traffics.io will in no way be held responsible for determining the server bandwidth capabilities of customer sites.
- Traffics.io will not be responsible for incorrect URL's. This is the responsibility of the client to verify the correct URL. Traffics.io will in no way be held responsible for this type of mistake.
- In no event shall Traffics.io be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of information or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the package, even if Traffics.io has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Advertiser understands that 3rd party hit counters on your site do not accurately represent the number of visitors to your site or the number of ads we served. This is due to the large amounts of traffic sent to the site in a relatively short time frame. Most 3rd party counters cannot keep up accurately.
- In the event that there is a discrepancy between the amount of traffic delivered by Traffics.io and the amount of traffic delivered to the client, on their behalf Traffics.io and the client both agree to use the report prepared by the traffic supplier. Third party analytics or counters are in no way accurate and do not show correct counter. Raw server logs or awstats/webalizer reports are taken into consideration.
- Traffics.io is not liable to cover any short fall of visitors on bonuses that are given via coupons. We do however guarantee visitor count based on raw server logs and only on the original purchased package. Traffics.io is neither liable for any shortfall on special offers that are offered occasionally. Such offers are sold at cost prices and thus any shortfall cannot be covered.
- Traffics.io will keep orders active for one year from the date of ordering. If any account is found to be paused or unused for one year. It will be deleted without any refund or claim whatsoever on the anniversary year. No claim of refund or traffic will be entertained in such case.
- A URL can be approved for one country and rejected for another one. Different countries have different rules and policies,therefore we review each URL individually and approve or disapprove accordingly.
- Your advertisement page MUST NOT contain any other popup windows. Any additional window generated by your site shall be considered a popup window, including popups, pop-behinds, or exit popups windows. If a popup window is installed on the URL at any time after the service has been started, Traffics.io may stop the campaign and you WILL NOT be entitled to a refund.
- Your advertisement page can not have background music or sounds, contain scripts that alter users browser settings, traffic redirects or contain any frame breaking codes. Viruses of any sort are inlcuded under this clause.
If your site is changed during the campaign such that it includes inappropriate content as mentioned our Acceptable Use Policy, Traffics.io will stop your campaign immediately. In this case, your account will be suspended.
Acceptable use policy
Please review our Acceptable Use Policy. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by our Acceptable Use Policy, which is incorporated into these Terms and Conditions.
- If you are in any way not satisfied with the service level or traffic quality, you may contact us within 7 days of your payment and you will receive a refund. You must not have used up more than 10000 visitors or 20% of your purchased package, which ever is lesser.
- In cases where refunds are claimed for incomplete traffic, we reserve the right to require proof that the proper number of visitors were not delivered.
- Campaign expiry is one year from the date of ordering. No refund or part of thereof will be provided if the campaign is kept unused for one year. All such campaigns are expired at the anniversary date and deleted even if unused.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.