Traffics.io spares no efforts in order to provide legitimate content to its visitors and clients.
We will not accept ads or websites that contain, provide, or link to content that is not appropriate for viewing by the general public. The following are examples of the type of sites which will not be approved by our service:
- Products or services that are illegal or intended to be used illegally
- Threats to consumer or public safety
- Counterfeit or stolen goods including digital and virtual goods
- Infringement of third-party rights, including intellectual property rights
- Child endangerment
- Bullying, harassment, or hate speech
- Discrimination based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
- Fraud or deception
- Software piracy
- Ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- Fake news or propaganda
- False investment schemes, pyramid and ponzi schemes