We are not responsible for any improper use of the Traffics.io service, information, links, articles or any other content gathered from our website. All orders that are placed through Traffics.io are subject to the terms and conditions. By placing an order it is understood that you have read, comprehended and agreed with these terms and all contents in Traffics.io. Furthermore, your advertising page must comply fully with the following conditions:
1. All payments for advertising must be made in full before the campaign will begin.
2. Traffics.io WILL NOT accept ads or websites that contain, provide, or link to content that is not appropriate for viewing by the general public when using our "premium/regular" traffic package. The following are examples of the type of sites we WILL NOT deliver visitors to:
* Sites with pornography, sexual or erotic material or adult business opportunities, Sites containing or linking to software piracy, pirating, hacking, spamming, excessive violence, obscene or vulgar language, abusive content, illegal schemes, false investment advice or deceptive money-making opportunities or ANY form of illegal activity or material, etc.
3. Your advertisement page MUST NOT contain any other popup windows. Any additional window generated by your site shall be considered a popup window, including popups, pop-behinds, or exit popups windows. If a popup window is installed on the URL at any time after the service has been started, Traffics.io may stop the campaign and you WILL NOT be entitled to a refund.
4. Your advertisement page can not have background music or sounds, contain scripts that alter users browser settings, traffic redirects or contain any frame breaking codes. Viruses of any sort are inlcuded under this clause.
5. Traffics.io does not guarantee sales or sign-ups. Traffics.io does guarantee the purchased traffic to be delivered to your website. Traffic will continue until 100% of the purchased traffic has been delivered.
6. Traffics.io' Terms of Service, Disclaimer, FAQs and pricing of traffic packages can change at anytime without prior notice.
7. In no event shall Traffics.io be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever due to the misuse of Traffics.io traffic services.
8. Traffics.io holds the right to show at least 1 banner advertisement along with your site to maintain the low priced traffic packages.
9. Client acknowledges that by placing an order with Traffics.io that they have read, acknowledged and fully understood ALL paragraphs of these terms and conditions. All services should begin within 48 hours from the purchase time. All services are conducted on a first come, first serve basis. If you pay by online check or credit card, the campaign starting date shall be the date on which your check or credit card payment clears.
10. Due to variances in amounts of traffic purchased at different times, the starting date may fluctuate, and we are in no way to be held responsible if your campaign does not start by a specific date. We can also not guarantee that your traffic will be delivered within the time span you specify as visitors depend on amount available on our network at that time. We do guarantee that we will continue running your campaign until all visitors purchased are sent.
11. Traffics.io cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to deliver visitors to your URL. Such factors include, but are not limited to: downtime on your server, overuse of your bandwidth quota (if applicable), errors on your site and network outages beyond our servers. Please contact your web hosting company or network provider if you are unsure about whether your hosting account is sufficient for the traffic amount you are ordering.
12. Traffics.io will in no way be held responsible for slow server bandwidth. Traffics.io will in no way be held responsible for determining the server bandwidth capabilities of customer sites.
13. Traffics.io will not be responsible for incorrect URL's. This is the responsibility of the client to verify the correct URL. Traffics.io will in no way be held responsible for this type of mistake.
14. In no event shall Traffics.io be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of information or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the package, even if Traffics.io has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
15. Client understands that 3rd party hit counters on your site do not accurately represent the number of visitors to your site or the number of ads we served. This is due to the large amounts of traffic sent to the site in a relatively short time frame. Most 3rd party counters cannot keep up accurately. Client also understands that Traffics.io DOES NOT GUARANTEE SALES OR SIGNUPS.
16. In the event that there is a discrepancy between the amount of traffic delivered by Traffics.io and the amount of traffic delivered to the client, on their behalf Traffics.io and the client both agree to use the report prepared by the traffic supplier. Third party analytics or counters are in no way accurate and do not show correct counter. Raw server logs or awstats/webalizer reports are taken into consideration.
17. Traffics.io is not liable to cover any short fall of visitors on bonuses that are given via coupons. We do however guarantee visitor count based on raw server logs and only on the original purchased package. Traffics.io is neither liable for any shortfall on special offers that are offered occasionally. Such offers are sold at cost prices and thus any shortfall cannot be covered.
18. Traffics.io will keep orders active for one year from the date of ordering. If any account is found to be paused or unused for one year. It will be deleted without any refund or claim whatsoever on the anniversary year. No claim of refund or traffic will be entertained in such case.
19. Traffics.io stats will be kept on our servers for one week after the campaign has finished. There after it will be deleted to save server resources. It is the responsibility of the customer to tally the traffic stats with his own server stats and report any discrepancy before the Traffics.io stats are deleted.
20. Free traffic unused quota will expire after 30 days of not being claimed.
The following requirements must be met in order to have your free-tier campaign credited with visitors.
The following traffic sources are NOT credited:
1. Traffics.io will not refund any payment if the campaign has disallowed content mentioned in clause A2, A3 & A4 under terms of service.
2. If you an in any way not satisfied with the service level or traffic quality, you may contact us within one day (24 hours) you will receive a full refund of the purchase price. You must not have used up more than 10000 visitors or 20% of your purchased package, which ever is lesser.
3. If your site is changed during the campaign such that it includes inappropriate content as mentioned in clause A2,A3 & A4 of terms and service, Traffics.io will stop your campaign immediately. In this case, you WILL NOT be entitled to a refund.
4. Traffics.io reserves the right to suspend any site that management deems inappropriate for public viewing with notice to the customer. Suspended sites can be unsuspended if the disallowed content is removed immediately. If a campaign is suspended for the second time for the same or any other reason, it WILL NOT be entitled to a refund.
5. In cases where refunds are claimed for incomplete traffic, we reserve the right to require proof that the proper number of visitors were not delivered. We only accept Google's shortner service as proof of statistics - this is the only reliable method of counting our visitor.
6. Campaign expiry is one year from the date of ordering. No refund or part of thereof will be provided if the campaign is kept unused for one year. All such campaigns are expired at the anniversary date and deleted even if unused.